Kenneth T. Crump, P.E.
Principal Engineer - Professional consulting, design and forensic engineering services related to buildings, structures, roofs, property, construction, safety, causation, scope of damage and value of loss. Example file works include:
- Structural repair/renovation/alteration/restoration
- Moisture intrusion and moisture management for roofing systems and building envelopes
- Civil site-work, stormwater management, retaining walls, reinforced earth, and soil erosion
- Scope of catastrophe damages from wind, hail, precipitation and earth movement
- Compliance evaluation relating to specifications, codes and industry standards
- Hazard and incident investigations relating to safety, walking surfaces, falls, crane/rigging
- Construction cost-estimating and value-engineering
You can assign new files via the contact form link above, by phone (704-727-4008) and by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).